In order to provide a safe environment for our staff and the public, visitors will be asked to comply with the following protocols as well as to respect instructions given by the staff.
- A limited number of visitors will be permitted within the exhibition spaces;
- Visitors must wear masks for the duration of their visit;
- Visitors must maintain at least 1 meter distance from others;
- Temperature checks may be required before entering the gallery, and visitors with a temperature over 37.5°c will be denied entry;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use;
- Visitor contact information may be shared for contact tracing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.